Regarding SmartThings usage exceptions:
If the SmartThings replacement service results in abnormal use of the product, please install a new driver according to the following solutions.
1. Enter the URL (https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/akMXJQZLgLlb)
in the browser or scan the above QR code to open the SmartThings Edge Driver subscription channel of the product.
2. Log in to the SmartThings account after opening the SmartThings Edge Driver subscription channel.
3. Select the SmartThings Hub you are using, and click “Enroll”.
4. After “Enroll” is completed, click “Available Drivers”.
5. After entering the “Available Drivers” page, find the corresponding product type “Install”.
• If the device is a z-wave plug/switch/dimmer switch, please select “Z-Wave Switch”
• If the device is a z-wave remote switch(MR40Z), please select “Z-Wave Button”
• If the device is a z-wave sensor(MSE30Z), please select “Z-Wave Sensor”.