- REMOTE CONTROL: Use the paddles like remote control buttons to trigger scenes and turn other smart home devices on or off. Z-Wave hub required, sold separately.
- ANYWHERE SWITCH: Install it in a regular switch box or stick it to any flat surface for convenient and wire-free control. This is a battery-powered device with a magnetic base that allows a flexible installation anywhere you always wanted another light switch (no electrician needed!).
- Z-WAVE HUB COMPATIBILITY: Most basic Z-Wave systems aren’t advanced enough to allow scene control programming. Needed a customized device handler for SmartThings hub control. (Instructions included with the product).（Note: If you use hubitat z-wave hub, please download the hubitat driver on the “support-firmware & driver” page）
- NEW 700 SERIES: This product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing.
- Scenes Control: 4 scenes supported
Supported Z-Wave Hubs