- [Z-Wave 800 Series] This 800 series zwave plug has better signal coverage than ever, and faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing. Extend the wireless coverage up to 1300ft if your hub supports Long Range.
- [Energy Efficient] Z-Wave outlet with energy monitor comes equipped with energy monitoring and power meter capability. Monitor usage and can effectively help reduce your electricity usage. Enjoy a more efficient home.
- [Z-Wave Hub Compatibility] This Z-Wave smart plug works with SmartThings, Z-Box hub, Hubitat, Fibaro, Vera, Homeseer, etc..ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz. FCC & ETL listed.
- [Small But Powerful] This zwave plug is small enough so that it does not obstruct the other plug on the outlet. But it is powerfull and the max. loading of it is 15A ,1875W.
- [Wireless Control with Zwave Hub] A large range of types of load are supported to be wirelessly controlled like lamps or small appliances from anywhere and any time by your mobile devices. Home automation is from a little Z-Wave Plug to control small appliances that you want.
- [High Security] The device has built-in Z-Wave S2 security technology to encrypt communications to ensure your privacy. High security and not easy to be attacked by hackers.
- [Schedule and Countdown] This z-wave socket supports timing. Customize a schedule to have the device turn on or off automatically according to your needs. This greatly reduces manual operations and improves automation quality.
- [Advanced Settings] Minoston Z-Wave Plug configures advanced setting functions for the device. If your z-wave hub supports advanced settings, it can perform advanced settings according to your needs.
Supported Z-Wave Hubs
only sold in the US
800 Series Z-Wave Plug Outlet with Power Monitoring, Energy Monitor Zwave Smart Plug, Z-Wave Smart Plug with Power Meter