Q: What should I do if the z-wave device cannot add to my z-wave hub?
A: 1) Please check if the device is compatible with your z-wave hub. In general, our products are compatible with both SmartThings and Hubitat. If you are not sure whether the device is compatible with your z-wave hub, please email us for consultation.
2) Please check if the local button of the device works. If the local button can control the device to turn on or off, the button works. If the button doesn’t work, please contact us.
3) If the button works, please reset the device(refer to the manual for specific operations) and add it again(press the button 3 times to enter the pairing mode).
4) If the reset doesn’t work, please do the z-wave exclusion in the app and re-add it.
1) When you add it, you need to press the local button to put the device in the network pairing mode (please refer to the manual for specific operations)
2) Please make sure that when you are adding the device, it is in pairing mode(the indicator light is blinking). If the indicator light stops blinking, please reset it and add it again.
3) If the device still cannot connect to your z-wave hub after following the steps, please contact us.